> ....I have had good experiences with Progressive, including the lowest
> premium,
> although GEICO is now slightly cheaper....

Just recently I attended a tech presentation at a local high end body shop
(http://www.hauryscollision.com/) and the subject of paying for proper
repairs vs cornercutting (take it or leave it) came up and the two worst
companies for claim payment were Progressive and Geico. Followed by Farmers and
State Farm. Also to be avoided is The Hartford through AARP. The Hartford
contract says "policy holder agrees that no claim shall go to arbitration."

RLE