I thank you Sir for your wisdom and insight.

The wise man learn from others mistakes, and I wish to become wise as
regards wheel use.  I've learned more about MBZ wheels today than I knew
existed.

Grant...
AZ.... where warm is 115 and cold is 95 in the shade, and where Sheriff Joe
[toughest sheriff in the USA ]measured 145 at the jail "tent city"
yesterday. [for the cameras of course].