Rusty wrote:  "Don't forget that I carry BMW parts too!"

I remember!  In fact, the people who bought my old 1995 7 series bought the
suspension parts it needed from you based on my recommendations AND they got
the work done for $6-700 less than we previously thought.  It was because Rusty
saved them some money on the parts!

So, yes, Rusty I will be buying my BMW parts from you!   Speaking of (WARNING
SHAMELESS PLUG FOR RUSTY COMING):  what is your website so, I can purchase from
you rather than confusing myself and connecting with Jabba.  What # should I
call if I want to speak to you directly? (I know all this is in your signature,
but I thought you might appreciate another plug!)

Donald H. Snook