To: <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Getting new car this week

Rusty wrote:  "Don't forget that I carry BMW parts too!"

I remember! In fact, the people who bought my old 1995 7 series bought the suspension parts it needed from you based on my recommendations AND they got the work done for $6-700 less than we previously thought. It was because Rusty saved them some money on the parts!

So, yes, Rusty I will be buying my BMW parts from you! Speaking of (WARNING SHAMELESS PLUG FOR RUSTY COMING): what is your website so, I can purchase from you rather than confusing myself and connecting with Jabba. What # should I call if I want to speak to you directly? (I know all this is in your signature, but I thought you might appreciate another plug!)

Donald H. Snook