> ...Wilton posteth: Probably lotsa white and silver for the last few
> years...

Closer to it. The predominant color for all models is silver of which there
are several variations. Maybe 15% black and a few white. New cars for stock
are ordered by the new car sales manager who doesn't have much imagination.
The previous manager told me about four years ago that if he ordered "a
color" meaning red/blue/green it would likely be hard to sell. BTW, black
inside is almost universal and the cars that have Tex as standard will have it.

So, when an impulse buyer wants a new car this week, he is going to have to
take something that's been sitting out back for a while. And it's the black
Tex cars that the magazine road testers complain about as cheap looking,
which they are. Depressing, even. My dealer has a LOT of 2011 W204s on the lot
and with the facelifted 2012s now appearing, there are going to be a lot of
big discounts plus some going to the auction.

I'm not going to drive something for six or seven years that's going to
bring on buyer's remorse the week after delivery.

RLE