I absolutely don't want a black interior.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fmiser" <fmi...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] colors

Mitch Haley wrote:

WILTON wrote:
> Probably lotsa white and silver for the last few years.

I was thinking W140/W210 era. Way too many black examples of
both of those, at least in my region.
I don't know if I've ever seen a black W115 or W123 in person,
and the number of black W108/W116 isn't excessive.

I have a black W123.  I'm _not_ Dan Penoff!  I don't really care
if my car is spotless - so long as it runs right.  And from my
experience, the dark interior is more of a heat problem than a
black exterior.

--   Philip