I drove from Charleston to Greensboro over the weekend, and there must have been some kind of VW show somewhere up that way as I saw a whole load of bugs all fancied up on the road. Reminded me of college days when a couple of my buddies had those things (and froze their asses in the winter in Indiana).

--R