Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:20 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] My new car!

Donald Snook <dsn...@mtsqh.com> writes:

By the way, I talked to the service manager about this car.  He knew
the car.  He knows the previous owner.  The guy took exceptional care
of the car.  Evidently, he was a little neurotic and wanted the
radiator cap replaced at every oil change.  All work from new was done
at the dealer.  Including the Inspection II that was done less than
9,000 miles ago. This is a dealer service that costs between $800-1200
plus anything things that it needs.  At this inspection, the
dealership checked a ton of stuff (too much too list) and did the
following:

Changed rear differential fluid, flushed braked fluid, flushed power
steering fluid, flushed coolant, replaced plugs, replaced all filters,
and checked, inspected and lubed a WHOLE bunch of other things.  So,
Im pretty happy with the car.  The previous owner was very anal and
everything has been done.

You have some kind of luck.  I am amazed how you stumble into these
cars.

Allan