Hi Clay

So, what do you have for a 115 that I might want?

Randy - 1976 115 300D

On 26/07/2011 12:44 PM, redghost wrote:
I stopped because I ran out of storage space. I was stocking up on parts for Gump in case oldest boy was not careful in driving her. He was less interested in having to do cold morning starts, and Gump blew her gasket around that time ... so he wrecked the wife's car instead.

Now I have all kinds of 114/115 parts and body bits the need new homes. At least I know they are top quality, since I picked them myself.

clay

1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and runs and runs
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers