I agree, and I'd prefer a federal 85 over a kollyforica 85 with the "football" trap, and all the other garbage.

 > > On Jul 25, 2011, at 10:16 PM, kevin kraly wrote:
 >
 > Go for the TD!  What year is it?  I would think that it
 > would still outrun Gump with the manny and NA engine.

 redghost wrote:

 1984 TD that I am going to look at today

 Clay

I wish my '85 were older.  I don't like the extra stuff on the
'85.  Andrew seems to prefer it - but I would rather have the
less "refined" but simpler.

--   Philip