1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and runs and runs
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers

On Aug 7, 2011, at 3:14 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:

Too cool for words.

The only trouble you're going to have if you get it is all the listers showing up on your doorstep wanting to take it for a ride...

-Curt

Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 14:50:27 -0700
From: redghost <redgh...@comcast.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] 306d

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/2533097759.html

I am going to look at this as my replacement for Gump.  Need something
that I can haul stuff around and having a bus might come in handy.  I
had an alltrac previa for a bit and when it died we got rid of it.  I
have far too many parts in storage and now no way to transport them
for putting on CL.

What should I be on the look out for with this little beauty?

Wonder if Rusty has parts, or will I have to fleabay for parts?

clay