Its not a US model, because the Hydraulic rear suspension was not offered in the US

The only car I have seen with it was a EURO 500SEL that had been a German Embassy car in LA. That is why I guessed it was a 500 before Kaleb checked the VIN

At 09:50 AM 11/24/2005, you wrote:
Does the VIN confirm it's a euro car?

Mac

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> vin says its a 380
>
> Loren Faeth wrote:
>
>> I'll bet it is a 500SEL because it has hydraulic rear suspension.  Great
>> for those who want to load it down with a ton  of newspapers and go like a
>> bat out of...
>>

>> At 09:55 AM 11/22/2005, you wrote:
>>
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercedes-Benz-500-Series-380-SEL-Mercedes-83- >>> Mercedes-380-SEL-84-Mercedes-Benz-500-SEL_W0QQitemZ4592586505QQcategoryZ6332
>>> QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>>> --
>>> Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
>>> 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,
>>> 84 250 LWB, 83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D, 81 240D,