He also said that a trans swap would cost him $5000. I'll stick with Rusty if I ever need a trans. But when you evaluate tools VS cost of paying someone for the work, using stealership or higher prices can justify fancy tools.

Looks like his garage is bigger than most people's house.

WHOA... with the amount of money this guy has spent on tools, he could have
stocked several new transmissions just in case.  Wow!

Jaime