Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:29:54 -0500
From: OK Don <okd...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Onstar on MB

Does the phone service work over the satellite, or a wireless carrier? I'm
on the MI UP now, and my Sprint phone has zero service. The wife's T-Mobile
is doing fine.

For covering even more potential emergency situations, power it with a small
gell cell battery and glue a solar cell on the sunroof to keep it charged -
thus you don't loose function when the car battery dies/shorts out.

I like Mitch's suggestion!