-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of OK Don
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 10:37 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: [MBZ] OT - MIG welders

Anyone have an opinion on these?

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=6098
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=6271

I'm thinking one might be useful - but have only ever done
oxy/acetylene welding.
Is MIG welding something you can learn by doing, or should one take a class?

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK