From: "Mike Canfield"
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Big brother is coming for your car

> Clay,
>   The link tells me I don't have permission to access.  What is this
about?
> How can I access it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 150K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 209K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"