https://picasaweb.google.com/102135322707260173687/1968300SEL?authkey=Gv1sRgCOyT0_zesNDGGw
#

I went to see it. Have several photos. have to figure out how to get them in
a place where they can be seen.
It's a 68 300sel. Dude says he's had it since "98 when he bought it from a
body shop in Scottsdale (left front fender whacked he said...and rust repair
made in front of drivers door). He said a vet brought it home from
Deustchland it 1970. Although the battery was dead, he claims itstarts right
up and it pumps up from the squat in 4 minutes. He claims that, when left
overnight, the backend squats and, after two nights sitting, the frontend
squats. Says it drives just fine. No belt on the AC compressor, also,
couldn't find the VIN plate (unless they aren't in the familiar place on
these).

Having never looked at these before, I have no reference point.

BobR

Did this work?

Bob R