The M130 makes this a less risky car, since you can get a good engine pretty
easily if you need one.  Even a rebuild isn't unreasonable.

Air suspension is air suspension, but its a W109 and W112.  Parts are not
horrible in price, and once its done, its fixed for a long time.

If the car falls overnight, thats pretty bad.

Jaime