That is the sort of data I need to know.

The heads should be good now if work was done, or has the damage become
irreparable?  Space is not a big issue.  More for buzzing around town than
actually being able to haul stuff.

Gump was fun because she was just a pretty pick up truck.  A blast to tootle
around in and be able to fill the trunk with junk.  No more junk needed in a
trunk.  SWMBA would appreciate my not having space to bring home auction finds.

clay

1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and runs and runs
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers