I ask a question and the answers are posted to the site to help both the List
members and me. Why clutter the list with thanks and follow-ups to more clutter
up the list?  I thank the people who answer personally.
It’s hard enough to filter through the list with all the “Off topic” stuff as
it is.  I have had more than one list of which consisted of 15 entries and not
one was related to cars or MB’s.
If  I’m off base, I apologize.
I was a member of the OLD list where ther was no off topics so I'm a little
spoiled. Sorry

Walt Lasher
Seattle
W140