ML 300 and 350 Diesels are available in Europe. I was told some MLs are assembled in Austria. This may be the same plant that makes the G models, but I never got a confirmation or denial on that.

I know there have been Diesel ML spottings near the Alabama plant, but I have heard nothing about how many are produced there, if any. I think that some diesels have been produced in AL.

I am not familiar with the 400CDI, but i have heard of it.

The rest of the world gets Diesels of all forms, including G and ML You can thank the greenie weenies and GM that we have none here