From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Bill Ringgold
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 6:46 AM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: [MBZ] A strange question about leaks

Does anyone know how much water comes in through a closed sunroof on a
140 when it is sitting in the rain?  I need to document the amount of
water under my back seat vs. the rainfall in the weeks prior to the
company moving it inside.  What I hope to document is that the amount
of water [about a gallon] is in excess of what would come in through
the closed sunroof of a stationary 140 in 1.83 inches of rain over 4
weeks - with the car inside part of that time.

Hopefully sufficient evidence will have them decide to settle without
me needing to sue them [they get a fair amount of business from my
nephew].

Bill R