Once you get the LCA's off, take them to a shop for the joints and the bushings.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

Dimitri Seretakis <dsereta...@yahoo.com> wrote:

With all this talk on front end rebuilds in the air this is a good time to ask.
I'm planning a front end rebuild on my 82 240D next weekend with the assistance
of a friend and possibly Andrew if he can get away from squashing around:) I've
never done this. I bought all the parts from Rusty. I splurged and bought the
proper Klann spring compressor. I'm dreading the removal and pressing in of the
steering knuckle and pressing in and flaring of the LCA bushings and aluminum
sleeve. Do any of you have some words of wisdom regarding this job?