If the nut is rust welded to the bolt, then the ATF/acetone is the tool.

Acetone mixed with atf is the best penetrant.

Mike
On Nov 23, 2011 10:31 AM, "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com> wrote:

 Autozone has "Rust Eater" which probably isn't as good as Mopar
 but it does dissolve rust.  Used it and a half dozen other products
 on a tapered part that was stuck tight.  None unstuck it by normal
 means but a 20 lb sledge finally did.
 Gerry

 From: "Dieselhead" <126die...@gmail.com>

 from your friendly local Dogde stealership parts counter.  Ask for Mopar
 P/N 04318039AB,  That is the old number, but they should be able to look up
 the new one.  There is a photo of it here:

 http://www.mopar.ca/en/**accessories/**inspectandreplaceexhaustsystem**

components.php<http://www.mopar.ca/en/accessories/inspectandreplaceexhaustsystemcomponents.php>

 There is also a picture of the old can on page 24 here:
 http://starparts.chrysler.com/**starlibrary/marketing/**

chemicals/chemicals.pdf<http://starparts.chrysler.com/starlibrary/marketing/chemicals/chemicals.pdf>

  Tell me more about this stuff. Where do you get it?

 Sent from my iPhone