Congrats, Curt.  Ready for a Winter reunion of NE diesel buffs?

John Peterson
Kingston RI 91 300D 2.5 74k

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Bought a 190D, now what?

I've been looking for awhile. In fact I didn't expect to get this one, I put in my bid and headed home as the auction was ending during my commute. On the way home I made up my mind that it didn't matter if I lost the auction, what I REALLY wanted was a 2.5l 5spd.

I foolishly passed on a nice '84 2.2l 5spd last summer just because it was black with a black interior (and another $500 than I'm paying for this one) that was second owner.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I think I'll drive down Friday night and dolly the car back Saturday. I'd love to have the 400 mile shakedown tour but my wife works Saturday morning and I'd like to have the time Sunday to change the oil and give it whole car a good hard look.

 -Curt
 '83 240D "Hammie" 248kmi - for sale
 '85 190D 2.2l 5spd 2xxkmi