And let's not forget about the waste vegetable oil users.  A small percentage
of the whole and if done correctly, a safe and effective way reduce carbon
emissions.  It has also reduced my fuel expense by 75% over the last 3 years.
60,000 miles / 20 mpg * $3.50 per gallon = $10,500.  Minus investment of $3,000
and cost to produce of 10 cents per gallon.  The only trouble I am having with
vehicle is the hvac!
Sincerely,
Mike

Michael E. Esh