From: Gary Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 4:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Rhythmic noise coming from shift console, 93 300D

Should be knock instead of know. Darned spell checker should know what I
meant, not what I typed!

On 12/1/05, Gary Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Lee,

Does it do it less on coasting or acceleration? Turning right or left?

I had a situation on my W123 where the transmission shift rod would know
against the transmission housing due to missing bushings. Got worse when
turning a sharp left turn and the rod was thrown against the tranny.

Gary Thompson
1995 E320