I considered selling it to a workmate for $1. He  needs a second car. He bought
a 220D brand new in 1973 (or so) and  drove it for 19 years. He's older than
me, a really nice guy, has a  LONG commute to work and continue putting crap in
the tank and continue  the experiment...but I think I will just use it for
these terribly  short commutes, esp when it is -5 C like this morning. THe SD
doesn;t  even get up to temp in 6 blocks - BAD, BAD, BAD.

  Chris

OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  You can't have enough Mercedes cars! At
least keep it till you find
one to replace it! If keeping it bothers your conscience, sell/donate
it to Lt. Don -- he needs another project to keep him off the streets.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 150K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 210K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Nov 30 14:37:29 2005