In my experience, all of these resets are a waste of time.  Basically the
graphics card will flake out a couple of time and then its just completely
dead.  My buddy went through all of the resets, battery swaps, as I did and
in both cases a new motherboard was the only fix.  If his computer was
subject to the nVIDIA issue, they didn't know that or didn't tell him.