Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] cold day reflections on owning a diesel

I think I remember being 32. I was flying Beechcraft T-34's upside down over
Florida and Alabama. No, that was when I was 31. Oh, I can't remember --
probably living in New York City (Governors Island).

Anyway, I agree with your philosophy -- drive them until the cops yank you
off of the road.

As for the Sprinter for the daughters: I've already told you this, you have not yet been the father of a girl going off to the prom, asking for a set of
wheels. A Sprinter is the wrong choice!

D.