I lived across the street from the house where the infamous "Railroad Killer" killed a victim in Houston (we bought the house after the event), a woman doctor who was there alone while her husband was off visiting some family. About a year after we moved there, they caught the guy. So the TV people were all out there with cameras and doing interviews and such about the guy. One of them (a very cute young lady reporterette) knocks on the door, asks me if I want to be interviewed. Sure, why not. So she asks me a few questions, then asks, "What do you think should be done to him?" I point over to a big oak in front of the house, and say, "I'm sure the neighbors would pitch in to buy a stout rope and we could take care of him right there." That part did not make it on the 6PM newsblast (or the 10) but my dog did get on TV.

Texas dealt with him mighty quick as he did not dispute the charges and wanted to have it done with.

--R