On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 6:33 PM, Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net> wrote:
> Wash w/ammonia or vinegar first, _then_ use ozone, etc.

Vinegar on the plastic and MB-Tex, Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap on
the carpet and headliner, then a good dose of ozone was the formula I
used on the mouse-inhabited 300D with partial success---got the smell
out of the carpet, door panels, and headliner, but the seats were a
total loss.  I transplanted the ones from my POS 300E parts car and
now have a two-tone gray and dark blue interior, which I actually
like.

Alex