Also, when I think about it, the next major Mac Pro change may be rackable
only. Given the rise of tablet computing, and the need for backend
infrastructure to drive "cloud" apps for said tablets. Apple is leading the
charge in the direction of portable computing, and with good reason, they
have the momentum right now to keep that market strongly tied up.

The Mac, as we currently know it, is going to slowly phase out as the
Tablet *becomes* the PC. Personally, though I'm a heavy Apple user, I want
an HP Slate with Windows 7 ..... mmmm ..... Macbook Air?  Hah!

EdB

Well, ok, I'd take a Macbook Air too .... but my writing software is better
supported on the Mac side.

--
"Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*