Just to throw in a bit of MB related stuff, one of my front wheel bearings is on the way out and whilst I was waiting for the old fella in the parts place to shuffle out the back to find some, I happened to spy a trade mag ad advertising ATE ceramic pads with the usual promise of no dust and longer life. So I asked the fella behind the computer if they make em for my old 124, sure enough front and back, unfortunatley I just replaced mine not long ago so will put up with the black wheels a bit longer.

Hendrik
who is always spying stuff