Mitch Haley wrote:
> I wonder how hard it would be to cut a rack from a Geo Metro down to
> lawnmower width?

It seems like, in a world that contains riding lawnmowers, golf carts,
ATVs, and go carts, *someone* must make a rack in a size close to what
you need.  Granted, most lawnmowers I've seen use something more like
pitman arm steering, but still.  I wonder what's under those ultra-cheap
kids' ATVs I keep seeing a Schuck's?

I haven't looked at a Geo Metro rack, but from what I've seen of other
racks, cutting one down would be tricky.  You can't just hack off the
ends because they have the bushings that let the whole thing slide back
and forth.