I agree with you, new refineries need to be built up north. Problem is, no
new refinery has been built in past 25 years because the EPA and the Eco
terrorist greenies simply have not allowed it.

Now refineries are getting old, are using old tech systems, and are not
capable of taking on new supplies with major rework, which is ALSO denied
by EPA, CARB, Air Quality, and every other 3 letter government agency known
to man.

If you want cheap gas at the pumps, fire all these folks and arrest the
Eco-terrorist, then build new refineries like Ford built model T cars.

Until then, we all "suck it up" and pay,,, dearly.

Grant...
AZ