Crap, sorry to hear that. It kind of feels like you have raped. These idiots
drive me crazy.

-----Original Message-----
From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
Sender: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:55:36
To: mercedes list<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Car breakin

Some sorry SOB broke into both of my cars last night probably about 10 to
10:30pm.  About that time, I heard three muffled bumps.  'Thought it was
"neighbor" activity at some condominiums to my west.  SWMBO went out to cars at
1PM today and found the damages to both.  Black 91 350SDL has broken rear
"windshield," broken left rear window, broken center console sliding door (it
wasn't even locked), and severely bent/distorted trunk lid; interior of car
ransacked.  White 87 300D has broken right rear little triangular window, three
pry marks along lower edge of trunk; lower panel at rear of trunk lid slightly
distorted; interior ransacked.  'Don't think the SOB gained entry to the trunks
- their interiors appear untouched.  'Don't think anything of value was taken
from either car.  Other than my mobility scooter in 300D trunk, I try not to
leave anything of value in the cars.  The stupid SOB did not seem to realize
that after he had unlocked either of the front doors on both cars, all he
needed to do to enter trunks was to punch the trunk buttons.
SOB also broke into outbuilding/shop; 'took several hand tools and tried to
take John Deere lawn tractor - probably left it because of 2 flat tires and a
locking cable with master lock on it.

Wilton