Mine weren't trashed quite that badly, but it is amazing how far and into what nearly inaccessible places the little blocks, shards and pieces of glass went. The windows just seemed to explode into every part of the interior of both cars.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Ritchey" <ritche...@nc.rr.com>
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Car breakin

I can't go with the "leave it unlocked" philosophy.  They'd probably break
out the windows anyway.  Besides, there are other scenarios (especially in
the country).

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?topic=90095.0

"When I lived in Italy, I learned to leave my car unlocked, nothing of value
inside.  It took two car break-in episodes to learn that.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC