  Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:17:41 -0500
From: TimothyPilgrim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Arctic-Q...?

Just remember for all you gun-toting Yanks down there that handguns
are a prohibited weapon in here Canada. If you show up at the border
with one, be prepared to kiss it goodbye. Big penalties for failing to
do so...

http://www.cfc-ccaf.gc.ca/info_for-renseignement/factsheets/visitin_e.asp

http://www.cfc-ccaf.gc.ca/info_for-renseignement/factsheets/prohibited_e.asp

And git yer passports in order or you might not be let back into your
own country! Things have changed since 9/11, especially in the past
year. Used to be a simple driver's license was sufficient. I wouldn't
bet on it nowadays.

Tim
1982 300TD Moby

 Yahoo! Personals