Got thinking about on the road repairs. We have a few folks that are handy with a welding set up. My B-i-L has set up his rock crawler with onboard compressor (small and unknown use with tools) and welding set up to deal with issues while out in the middle of nowhere. Somebody with larger truck thing or tow set up could provide for small broken bits.. .swing arms and such