From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On
Behalf Of Dieselhead
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 21:18
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wood gas

Look up nunnikoven (or something like that) in the 74-79 time period.
He did all this (except Auburn and maybe bonneville) almost 40 years ago.  Of
course, many did it during WWII.  Ninnikoven sold kits.

merkuns are too impatient for the system to generate gas.  They have been
trained to expect instant gratification.  Glow for 30 seconds?
No TIME!!!  ok, we can glow in 10 seconds.  NOPE!  I want to turn the key and
go.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message
may be privileged and confidential. If this e-mail contains
protected health information, you are hereby notified that any
strictly prohibited,except as permitted by law. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.