My former partner who built the gasifier has a Garn to heat his house. He went
so far as to build a "Garn barn" to house it.

He would load it once a day for a firing and get heat for the next 24 hours in
some cases.

I don't know if he will recover his costs in a reasonable amount of time, but
he has money to burn so it really doesn't matter. It is all part of his
doomsday scenario.

Dan