I just barely started this linkedin thing. Most everyone I work with who is
approaching retirement is all up in it. Most of them have been offered jobs
doing contract instructing at other utilities for obscene piles of money.
That makes me think I better get familiar with how to use it. Even though I
have a ways to go before I retire, I better be setting the foundation now.
Are you looking for something specific Dan or are you just putting the
feelers out?

Bob R