Bob R wrote:
> I just barely started this linkedin thing. Most everyone I work with who is
> approaching retirement is all up in it.

I signed on to linkedin about 10 years ago when they first started.
Just a place marker I can't even find today.  I don't even know the
email address I used then and they are so locked down security-wise my
only option is to open a new profile.  It seems like the latest gizmo
IPO baloney trying to be the next big thing.  Blah!!!  Blah!! to
retirement.  I just go die already...  The stuff I see these days
leaves me zero desire to stick around.  Sorry to drag this thread to
the mud... but... that's the way it looks from here.
mao