Hey Wilton,
When I put a rebuilt AT in my w124 last year (bought from Rusty, rebuilt by SunValley) I was planning to get the installation shop to put Mobil 1 ATF in but asked Sun Valley and they quickly replied that I should use Dexron II. So that it is. Also, Sun valley requires a 24k mile ATF change interval to maintain the warranty.

BTW, 8 years is a little long for the ATF... :-)

LarryT
91 300D