unless you have replaced the orings since you got the car, I'd suggest getting a "kit" from Q and replace the orings on the compressor (2) the expansion valve (2) , hoses, and condensor (2). It does not take a real long time, but the expansion valve needs small hands.....kids are useful.

All the leaks I have been orings, except the latest SDL sprung a leak in the condensor.

Brian Toscano <brian.tosc...@gmail.com> wrote:

The best leak sealer to to replace failed o-rings and parts with holes
in
them.

Yes, but some one mentioned using the "sealer in a can" in a Ford recently, which might save me a lot of time and expense.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC