On Mon, 28 May 2012 19:07:35 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin"
<ka...@striplin.net> wrote:

> I just went from a 1.5mbps connection from my Motorolla canopy
> wireless setup that for the last month or so when it was working I
> got dialup speed, to a 12mbps connection with the new Exede by
> Wildblue sat system.  I have been getting hits up to 15.  WOW what
> a difference.  If anybody is out in the sticks and needs high
> speed, this is the way to go.  The new sat they launched is MUCH
> better than the old days of sat internet.  Will see how it goes
> but I have only had it live for less than an hour.

I investigated satellite Internet recently, planning ahead for our
upcoming move in case we end up out in the boonies. The story then
was that all the vendors were horrible.

I hope your speeds remain high after others are added to the service.
Please keep us posted on the performance.

Craig