I looked up Excede on the web.  Which plan do you have?  How
long is the contract? I could use something like that out here in these woods.
Thanks,
Gerry

From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
I just went from a 1.5mbps connection from my Motorolla canopy wireless setup that for the last month or so when it was working I got dialup speed, to a 12mbps connection with the new Exede by Wildblue sat system. I have been getting hits up to 15. WOW what a difference. If anybody is out in the sticks and needs high speed, this is the way to go. The new sat they launched is MUCH better than the old days of sat internet. Will see how it goes but I have only had it live for less than an hour.

-----
No virus found in this message.