"Miracle Paint" .  When I could not temporarily drive due  to my stroke,I
repaired 5 rust holes following Bergsma's Rust repair manual. 3  years later
it still looks new. Even my bodyshop friend said that I saved over 2  grand
on the work I did .Strokes does many wonders !!
      Buy the Miracle paint direct in New  Jersey. Expensive but this stuff
works. I even rebuilt my driver's floor in my  '69 Austin America.[using
the MP & fiberglass sheet method ] Hard as metal  .

Bob
 1983 240D