So, can't y'all just hear Wilton tawkin French with a southern accent??

Randy

On 20/06/2012 1:05 PM, WILTON wrote:
Reminds me: Several years ago, SWMBO and I were touring an old mansion in Natchez when tour guide mentioned the "garconier," which she pronounced "garsoneer." I interrupted with a question, "Please pardon me, you used a term I haven't heard before; what was that again?" She replied, "The garsoneer - the servant's house." "Oh, en Francais, garcon - maison de garcon, assurement!" I exclaimed.

Wilton

-